INR 49900 per person
Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Bhadrachalam, Dwaraka Tirumala, Annavam, Vizag, Araku, Srikakulam,
- Rs. 49, 900/- per adult on twin sharing basis
- Rs. 47,900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed
- Rs. 36900/-Per child without bed.
- Rs. 63,900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy.
- On arrival at Vijayawada Airport, thereafter to transfer you to hotel
- Check in hotel, rest of the time is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Vijayawada (D)
- After breakfast visit Mangalagiri Panakala Narsimhaswamy Temple, Undavalli Caves, cross through Prakasam Barrage, which is long stretch across the Krishna River connecting Guntur and Krishna districts visit Bhavani Island located in the midst of the Krishna River at Vijayawada
- In the evening, visit to Durga Temple which is located at Indrakeeladri
- Overnight stay in Vijayawada (B/L/D)
- Have breakfast and check out from the hotel in Vijayawada and drive to Rajahmundry. En-route, visit Penugonda Sri Vasavi Kanyaka Parameswari Temple, which is the birth place of Vasavi Matha.
- Afterwards, we will head towards Ryali Jaganmohini Kesava Swamy Temple, Draksharamam Bheemeswara Swamy Temple.
- Arrival at Rajahmundry, Overnight stay in Rajahmundry (B/L/D)
Rajahmundry – Bhadrachalam
- Early in the morning today and check out from the hotel in Rajahmundry to drive to boat boarding point.
- On reaching, we will board the boat from here and enjoy boat journey in River Godavari towards Bhadrachalam. After reaching boat dropping point later drive to Bhadrachalam,
- Upon arrival check in hotel and Overnight stay in Bhadrachalam (B/L/D)
Bhadrachalam – Dwaraka Tirumala – Rajahmundry
- Early in the morning and visit Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Temple, a famous temple devoted to Lord Rama.
- Later return back to Bhadrachalam and check out from the hotel to drive to Dwaraka Tirumala. En-route, visit Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple- one of the famous temples of Lord Hanuman. Further visit Lord Venkateswara Temple- is a landmark vaishnavite temple located in the hill town of Tirumala at Tirupati
- proceed to Rajahmundry, on reaching check in at the hotel Overnight stay in Rajahmundry (B/L/D)
Rajahmundry – Annavam – Vizag
- After breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Vizag, En route visit Satyanaraya Swamy Temple at Annavam Upon arrival at Vizag check in hotel
- In the evening, visit local sightseeing of Viza- Kailasagiri , Submarine Museum, The Rama Krishna Mission Beach, Ramakrishna Mission ashram
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag). (B/L/D)
Vizag – Araku – Vizag
- After breakfast leave from Vizag to Araku Valley. On the way, visit Borra Caves – one of the largest in the country located at a height of about 2,313.0 ft.
- After exploring the beautiful Borra caves, drive to Araku Valley and explores its beautiful surroundings.
- Thereafter, we will drive back to Vizag, overnight stay in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag). (B/L/D)
Vizag – Srikakulam – Vizag
- Have breakfast and head towards Srikakulam for a day tour.
- Upon arrival visit the Sun Temple at Arasavelli, a temple dedicated to the Hindu solar deity Surya, Srikurmam Temple- is devoted to Sri Kurmanatha, the second avatar of Lord Vishnu, visit Srimukhalingeswara Temple- a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Afterwards return back to hotel, overnight stay in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag). (B/L/D)
- After breakfast visit Simhachalam Narasimha Swamy Temple, Thotlakonda Buddhist Complex
- Later in the evening, free time for shopping or leisure, Overnight stay in Vishakhapatnam (Vizag). (B/L/D)
Vizag – Hometown
- Have breakfast transfer to the airport or railway station to board train or flight for onward destination (B) Tour Ends.
- Air Fare Bombay/Pune to Vijayawada & Vizag to Bombay/Pune.
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Deluxe category hotels with all Meals.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by AC/Non Ac Mini Bus.
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later canceled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.