3 Sisters(Arunachal Pradesh, Assam & Meghalaya)
INR 67900 per person
11 Nights/12 Days
Dates – 17, 25 Mar, 07, 15, 28 Apr 2020
Rs. 67900/- Per Adult on twin sharing basis
Rs. 65900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed
Rs. 57900/-Per child without bed
Rs. 90900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy
- Upon arrival at Guwahati airport then proceed to Shillong by road. Enroute visits the largest manmade lake of Northeast India - Umiam Lake.
- On arrival in Shillong visit Don Bosco Museum. The museum exhibits a wide collection of regional artwork, attires, accoutrements,handicrafts, ornamentation, photographs and weapons., Overnight at Shillong (D)
- Today morning drive to Dawki, a small border town in the Jaintia Hills, famous for River Umngot
- Also visit Asia’s cleanest village Mawlynong Village, then watch the famous attraction Living Root bridges, Overnight at Shillong. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed for full day excursion to Cherrapunjee - known as the wettest place on the earth.
- En route visit Famous Elephant Falls - it is a three-tier waterfall set in the dingles of the rocks.
- On arrival at Cherrapunjee enjoys the thrilling experience of Mawsmai Cave, the caves are made of limestone. After lunch visit Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest (fourth highest in World) and Ramkrishna mission school
- Later proceed to Guwahati for technical halt. Overnight at Guwahati. (B, L, D)
- After Breakfast drive to Bomdila for technical halt.
- Overnight at Bomdila. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Tawang – the land of Monpa Tribes & major centre of the Mahayana Buddhists. Enroute visit Kiwi Garden and Dirang Valley
- On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second highest pass – The Sela Pass (13,700ft) along a lake called Paradise Lake.
- Also visit Jaswantgarh, a memorial to the brave soldier who single tried to hold of approaching Chinese from the pass during the 1962 Indo-Chinese war. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight at Tawang (B, L, D)
- In the morning go for sightseeing in and around Tawang. If u wish to visit Bumla Pass & Madhuri lake please let us know earlier (Special permit require to visit and supplement cost of Rs. 7000/- for 1 Sumo)
- Visit War Memorial and Tawang Monastery. The Monastery is 400 year old and adorned with the 18 ft. High statue of Lord Buddha. ‘The Land of Dawn-lit Mountain’ at 3500m gives you unparallel purity of nature. Overnight at Tawang. (B, L, D)
- Today morning proceed to Bomdila
- On the way enjoy the beauty and majesty of Jung Water Fall
- On arrival Bomdila check in at hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Bomdila (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Kaziranga
- Kaziranga National Park - is inhabited by the world's largest population of one - horned rhinoceroses, in 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
- Arrive and check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B, L, D)
- Early morning enjoy Elephant Ride in Western Zone of the national park for wildlife viewing.
- After breakfast visit World’s largest Orchid Park
- After Lunch proceed for Jeep Safari in central Zone of the National Park to view the wild life & Kaziranga Forest.
- Evening Enjoy Traditional Assamese Folk Dance BIHU. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Guwahati
- Check in hotel, Overnight at Guwahati. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, visit Umananda temple in Brahmputra River & Kamakhya Temple is dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas
- Rest of the time is free for shopping, overnight at Guwahati. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast drive to airport to board the flight for onward destination and the tour concludes here. (B)
- Economy class Air Fare Bombay/Pune to Guwahati, Guwahati to Bombay/Pune
- Umananda by Boat, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
- Accommodation with all Meals with Unlimited Mineral Water
- All Entry Fees & Guide Charges
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by AC/Non Ac Tempo Traveler in Assam Meghalaya Arunachal (12 in 1)
- Inner line permits for Arunachal Pradesh
- Tour Manager Services from Guwahati to Guwahati
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation