Darjeeling Sikkim With Sundarban
INR 57900 per person
- Rs. 57900/- Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rs. 55900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed.
- Rs. 47900/-Per child without bed.
- Rs. 78900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy.
- Arrive at Kolkata Airport, you will be received and transferred to hotel
- Check in hotel, rest of the time id free at leisure (D)
Kolkata – Sundarban
- After breakfast Upon arrival at Godkhali your Journey starts through motorized boat for Sundarban
- Arrival at resort, check in and after lunch boat starts for Sajnekhali Forest Watch Tower, Museum etc.
- Back to resort, overnight stay at Sundarban (B,L,D)
Sundarban - Sealdah railway station (Overnight Train Journey)
- After Breakfast take Boat Cruise starts for Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower & Island tour.
- Back to resort have Lunch and proceed to Godkhali through motorized boat
- Then Departure to Sealdah railway station for your train to New Jalpaiguri (B,L,D)
New Jalpaiguri - Gangtok (5600 ft.) (Approx – 130 kms 4 hrs)
- Arrive at New Jalpaiguri railway station, you will be received and transferred to Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok (B,L, D)
Gangtok – Baba Mandir – Tsomgo Lake – (Approx – 52 kms)
- Today morning post breakfast embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft).
- Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Gangtok. (B, L, D)
Gangtok – Pelling (6200 ft) (Approx – 135 Kms 5 hrs)
- After breakfast embark on a half day local sightseeing tour of Gangtok covering Enchey Monastery, Handicraft Centre, Jhakri Waterfalls, and Flower Show.
- After lunch take the transfer to Pelling. On the way visit Ravangla with a short Tea break. Check-in to your hotel on arrival.
- Rest of the day free or at own. Overnight in Pelling. . (B, L, D)
- After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Pelling covering - Darap Valley, Rimbi Water Falls, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga Falls, Khachoedpalri Lake. Return to hotel. Post lunch continue sightseeing tour covering - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Helipad Ground. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Pelling. (B, L, D)
Pelling - Darjeeling (7100 ft.) (Approx - 120 Kms 4 hrs)
- After breakfast take the transfer to Darjeeling ‘The Queen of the Hills’. Check-in to your hotel on arrival.
- Rest of the day free or can be spent at the Mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling. (B, L, D)
- Early Morning (at 04:00 am) visit to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back we see Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
- After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling covering - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee selfhelp Centre, Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Peace Pagoda. Evening free or can be spent at the mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling. (B, L, D)
Darjeeling – Bagdogara - Home Town (Approx - 80 kms 3 hrs)
- After breakfast departure to Bagdogara Airport to catch the Flight for your Hometown (B)
- Pune/Mumbai – Kolkata & Bagdogara – Mumbai/Pune Economy class Air fare
- Sealdah to New Jalpaiguri II sleeper railway ticket
- Accommodation on Twin sharing in Deluxe Category Hotel with All Meals & unlimited mineral water
- Sightseeing & All Transfers by Small NAC Vehicles/ Kolkata & Sundarban AC vehicles
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Supplement Cost for 01 Night Kolkata Stay Prior Tour @ Rs. 5000/- per adult on twin sharing basis
*Include:-1 Night stay with Breakfast & Dinner, Airport pick up & Kolkata sightseeing by AC Vehicle
*Exclude:-Daily Lunch, Tour Escort services, Entry fees, Guide Fees
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.