LEH – Delhi
INR 42900 per person
Tour Date: Every Saturday
(8 Nights/9 Days)
Rs.42,900/- Per Adult on twin sharing basis + Airfare at Actual
Rs.40,900/-Per Extra Adult on twin sharing basis + Airfare at Actual
Rs.32,900/- Per child without bed + Airfare at Actual
Rs. 57,900/- Per Adult on single occupancy + Airfare at Actual
- On Arrivel at Leh airport you will be received and transferred to hotel
- The rest of the day is spent in Acclimatization walks.
- Overnight at Leh. (D)
- Today drive towards Shanti Stupa, Leh palace and Hall of fame, Sonam Wangchuk school, Shey, Thiksey and Hemis. Where you explore Palaces and monasteries in which Hemis has the richest monestry while Thiksey Monestry is famous for its rich architecture and resemblance with Potala Palace of Lhasa (Tibet). At the end of the day you get acclimatized with the high altitude.
- Overnight at Leh. (B, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Nubra Valley interesting landscapes which is down to Leh in terms of altitude. So while climbing through some rough and snaky turns soon we’ll hit the height KHARDONGLA PASS(18,380 ft). Arrive at beautiful Nubra Valley.
- Overnight at Nubra Valley (B, D)
- After breakfast we enjoy camel ride and desert in Nubra Valley and proceed to world famous Pangong Lake to catch the beautiful view of tranquil lake in the morning sun-rays. Enroute cross Shyok River. Arrive at Pangong.
- Overnight at Pangong Lake.(B, D)
- After enjoying By catching the beautiful view of tranquil lake in the morning sun-rays we’ll proceed to Leh
- Overnight at Leh. (B, D)
- Early morning drive to Jispa via Upshi, Taglangla Pass17,585ft (second highest pass),Moroplane (biggest and highest plateau on earth stretch of 45 kms.), Pang, Lachungla and Nakila Pass, Sarchu, Baralacha Pass and Darcha.
- Overnight at Jispa.(B, D)
- After breakfast drive to Manali via Keylong, Koksar, Rothang Pass(13,050 ft) and Madhi.
- Overnight at Manali. (B, D)
- Morning is free at leisure.
- After lunch depart to Delhi by Volvo, Overnight in Volvo bus (B, D)
- Arrival at Delhi & transfer to airport or railway station to board the flight or train for onward destination and the tour concludes here. (B)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Hotels and tents with Breakfast+Dinner
- Oxygen cylinder
- Non Ac Innova for transfers and sightseeing
- Inner line permits
- Manali to Delhi Volvo Bus ticket
- Tour Leader services from Leh Airport to Delhi Airport
- Flight/Train fares from Pune/ Mumbai to Leh and from Delhi to Pune/ Mumbai
- Camel Safari
- Entry Fees
- Boating Charges, Crafting, any charges for photo, shooting
- Manali local sightseeing
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- 5% GST
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation