4 Sisters(Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur)
INR 61900 per person
Mizoram is a place that is known for mysteries, legends, culture and common magnificence which involves a prized spot in the itineraries of Northeast India Tours. Our Manipur Mizoram Tour Packages from Pune covers all the beautiful destination of these two places.Vacationers travel to Mizoram to appreciate the excellence and appeal of its mountain tops wrapped in fog, lavish green fields, hypnotizing valleys, beautiful streams, rich widely varied vegetation, thick bamboo woods and curious ancestral towns. Sharing its Borders to Assam, Manipur, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Myanmar, this flawless state is high on tasteful excellence.
Mizoram implies the ‘place that is known for Mizos’ (clan) who moved to this land many years back. Aizwal is the capital city of this state. Explore the beauty of these two places with our Manipur Mizoram Tour Packages from Pune.
Dates: – 17, 28 Mar, 07, 18, 26 Apr, 09 May 2020
Rs. 61900/- Per Adult on twin sharing basis
Rs. 59900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed
Rs. 51900/-Per child without bed
Rs. 82900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy
- Arrive at Agartala airport you will be received and transferred to hotel.
- Overnight at Agartala. (D)
- Morning after breakfast excursion to the lake city Udaipur, The main attractions in Udaipur are Tripura Sundari Temple, popularly known as Matabari, one of the 51 Pithas of Hindu Puran, Visit Neer Mahal(Lake Palace)After Lunch visit Ujjayanta Palace Museum. Evening enjoy Flag down parade on India -Bangladesh Border
- Overnight at Agartala. (B, L, D)
- Today morning proceed to Unakoti-is a great pilgrimage site, Unakoti hill literally means one less a koti in Bengali, hosts an ancient Shaivite place of worship with huge rock reliefs celebrating Shiva.
- After sightseeing back to Agartala for stay. Overnight at Agartala. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast check out & transfer to Agartala airport for your flight to Aizwal - the scenic capital of Mizoram.
- On arrival check in hotel. Overnight at Aizwal. (B, L, D)
- Today visit Mizoram State Museum on Macdonald Hill for a deeper insight into Mizo culture, Soloman Temple.
- Evening free for leisure or shopping at Bara Bazaar
- Overnight at Aizwal. (B, L, D)
- Today morning fly to Imphal then proceed to Kohima by road.
- On arrival at Kohima check in hotel.
- Overnight at Kohima. (B, L, D)
Kohima – Imphal
- After breakfast proceed to visit War Cemetery, Kohima Cathedral & Kisama heritage village showcasing different Naga houses and related articles. After lunch proceed to Imphal
- Overnight at Imphal(B, L, D)
- This morning proceed to visit Loktak Lake and Keibul Lamjao National Park, visit INA Museum – containing letters, photograph, badges of ranks and other memorabilia that remindsthe noble sacrifices made by the Indian National Army under the charismatic leadership of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and visit the War Memorial. After lunch visit Govindraj temple.
- Evening free for shopping in Ima bazaar
- Overnight at Imphal.(B, L, D)
- Hometown After breakfast drive to airport to board the flight for onward destination and the tour concludes here(B)
- Economy class Air Fare Bombay/Pune to Agartala, Agartala – Aizwal, Aizwal-Imphal, Imphal to Bombay/Pune
- Accommodation with all Meals with Unlimited Mineral Water
- All Entry Fees & Guide Charges
- AC/ NAC Small Vehicles in Manipur Nagaland Tripura &Mizoram (4 In One)
- Inner line permits for Nagaland, and Mizoram
- Tour Manager Services from Agartala to Imphal
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.