INR 39900 per person
20, March, 1, 13, 25, April, 7, 18, 29, May 10 June
- Rs. 39900/-Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rs. 37900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed.
- Rs. 25900/-Per child without bed.
- Rs. 53900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy.
- Arrive Delhi Airport you are greeted by our company representative and depart for Chandigarh. Enjoy Chandigarh Sightseeing Includes Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden – a sculpture garden completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and throw-away items. Overnight in the hotel. (L, D)
Chandigarh - Dharamshala
- A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple.
- Overnight at the hotel (B, L, D)
- After breakfast visit Tea Gardens, Chamunda Devi temple. Evening visit Dalai Lama temple, Macleodganj- Bhagsunag temple. Overnight at Dharamshala. (B, L, D)
Dharamshala - Dalhousie
- After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie, Reach Dalhousie in the evening. Overnight at the hotel (B, L, D)
- Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. Overnight at the hotel (B, L, D)
Dalhousie - Amritsar
- Check out from the hotel and drive to Amritsar. check in Hotel at Amritsar
- After Lunch proceed to Wagah border for Flag down Ceremony (parade) Overnight stay in Amritsar. (B, L, D)
Amritsar – Hometown
- After Breakfast Visit Golden Temple, Jallianwala Baugh, Check out from Hotel and transfers to Airport , for your onward journey, Tour end with Sweet memories.
- Pune/Mumbai – Delhi –Amritsar – Mumbai/Pune Air fare
- Accommodation Twin sharing on Deluxe Category Hotel with All Meals
- Sightseeing & All Transfers by Small AC / NAC Vehicles ( Tempo Traveler )
- 5% GST.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.