INR 40900 per person
- Rs. 40900/- Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis
- Rs. 38900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed
- Rs. 30900/-Per child without bed
- Rs. 55900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy
Hometown - Bhubaneshwar
- On arrival at Bhubaneshwar Airport transfer to hotel.
- Overnight stay at Bhubaneshwar Hotel. (D)
- Morning after breakfast visit to famous city temples including Lingaraj & Rajarani temple.
- After lunch visit to Nandankanan Zoo. This Zoo is famous for the white Tiger.
- Overnight at Bhubaneshwar (B/L/D)
Bhubaneshwar – Dhauli – Pipli – Puri
- After Breakfast drive to Puri, Enroute visit Dhauli (Buddhist stupa/ Peace pagoda), Pipli (the appliqué work village) & Raghurajpur (the Artisan village, the most famous attractions here are the Pattachitra (miniature paintings), palm leaf engravings, wooden toys, tusser paintings etc.
- Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed)
- Rest of the time is free on Golden beach of puri.
- Overnight at Puri. (B/L/D)
Puri – Konark – Puri
- After Breakfast drive to Konark to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site & famously known as Black Pagoda). Enroute visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach (one of the finest beaches with a long stretch of clean sands & the beach has its own lovely serenity).
- Evening free time for Liessure/Shopping.
- Overnight at Puri.(B/L/D)
Puri – Chilka – Puri
- Morning drive to Chilka Lake at Satpada. Take the boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins & Rajhans Island. Return back to Puri. Rest time relax on the golden beach.
- Overnight at Puri. (B/L/D)
Puri – Bhubaneswar - Hometown
- Drive back to Bhubaneswar to catch the Flight for your Hometown (B)
- Air Fare Bombay/Pune to Bhubaneswar - Bombay/Pune
- Accommodation on Twin sharing in Deluxe Category Hotels with All Meals.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Ac Vehicles
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.