INR 47900 per person
Rs. 47900/- Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis
Rs. 45900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed
Rs. 35900/-Per child without bed
Rs. 61900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy
Hometown - Jaipur
- Arrive at JaipurAirport, you will be received and transferred to Hotel.
- Overnight at Jaipur (D)
- After breakfast at hotel takes an excursion to Amber Fort, situated outside the walled city, is perhaps the most beautiful example of Rajput forts.
- After lunch proceed to enjoy the City Tour of Jaipur, including City Palace- in the heart of Jaipur known for its blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Another monument near the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, is the largest of the five astronomical observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh-I, the founder ruler of Jaipur. Stop at Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds, a seven storied facade and one of the most picturesque landmarks constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Rest of the time is free for shopping
- Overnight at Jaipur (B,L,D)
Jaipur - Ranthambore
- After breakfast at hotel drive to Ranthambore and check-in to hotel.
- After Lunch proceed to enjoy your Canter Ride,
- Overnight at Ranthambore(B,L,D)
Ranthambore - Pushkar
- After breakfast proceed to Pushkar, Enroute visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Moin-ud-deen chisti
- Evening visit Lord Brahma Temple and Holy Pushkar Lake.
- Overnight at Pushkar(B,L,D)
Pushkar - Udaipur t via Chittorgarh
- After breakfast at hotel, drive to Chittorgarh Fort, visit Padmini Palace, Meera Temple, Kirti Stambh then drive to Udaipur, check in to Hotel
- Overnight at Udaipur(B,L,D)
- After breakfast proceeds for half day sightseeing includesPalace Museum- made of granite and marble with filigreed balconies, ornate windows and craftsmanship in glass. Each palace within is an outstanding creation of art, Sahelion Ki Bari - a garden with fountains, once used for the enjoyment of royal ladies. Moti Magari, Evening you are free to explore the surround area on your own.
- Overnight at Udaipur (B,L,D)
Udaipur - Mount Abu
- After breakfast proceed to Udaipur,
- After Lunch proceed for Mount Abu sightseeing includes Dilwara Jain Temple, Brahkakumari Ashram, Nakki Lake and Adhardevi Temple, Sunset Point,
- Overnight at Mount Abu (B,L,D)
Mount Abu – Abu Road – Ahmadabad - Pune
- After breakfast drive to Abu Road Railway station board the train for Ahmadabad, Arrive at Ahmadabad& drive to Airport by Taxi & departure to Pune/Mumbai by Flight, Arrive at Mumbai & Pune.
- Pune/Mumbai – Jaipur and Ahmadabad -Mumbai/Pune Air fare
- Abu Road Station to Ahmadabad Station train journey By AC Chair Car
- Accommodation on Twin sharing on Deluxe Category Hotel with All Meals
- Sightseeing & All Transfers by AC Vehicles
- 5% Service Tax.,
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation