INR 60900 per person
- Rs. 60, 900/- Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rs. 58,900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed.
- Rs. 50,900/-Per child without bed.
- Rs. 80,900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy.
- On arrival At Bagdogara, met by our representative and transfer to at the Phuentsholing hotel followed by check-in and installation. Situated directly at the base of the Himalayan foothills, it is a fascinating mixture of Indian and Bhutanese, a perfect example of mingling of people and their culture.
- Overnight at the hotel in Phuentsholing. (D)
Phuentsholing - Thimpu (180 km, approx 6 hours drive)
- After breakfast, drive to Thimphu. 4 km ahead of Phuentsholing, visit Kharbandi Gompa- the beautiful monastery situated in garden of tropical plants and flowers. Proceed further to Thimpu, En route Lunch stop. Five miles, before Thimphu, visit Simtokha Dzong- the oldest fortress of the Kingdom which now houses the School for religious and cultural studies. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, sightseeing in Thimphu valley- the National Library, housing an extensive collection of priceless Buddhist manuscripts; the Institute for Zorig Chusum (commonly known as the Painting School) where students undergo a 6-year training course in Bhutan's 13 traditional arts and crafts. Later visit Textile and Folk Heritage Museum, a fascinating testimony of the Bhutanese material culture and living traditions.
- After lunch visit King's Memorial Chorten continuously circumambulated by people, murmuring mantras and spinning their prayer wheels. Then, visit the government-run Handicrafts Emporium and local crafts shops, to browse through example of Bhutan's fine traditional arts. Here you can buy hand-woven textiles, Thangkas paintings, masks, ceramics, slate and wood carvings, jewelry, interesting items made from local materials. Evening drive past Trashichhoedzong, "fortress of the glorious religion". Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu. (B/L/D)
Thimpu- Punakha (75 Km, 3 hours drive)
- After early breakfast, drive up to Dochu-la pass (3,088m/ 10,130 ft) stopping briefly here to take in the view and admire the Chorten, mani wall, and prayer flags which decorate the highest point on the road. If skies are clear, the following peaks can be seen from this pass (left to right): Masagang (7,158m), Tsendagang (6,960m), Terigang (7,060m ), Jejegangphugang (7,158 m ), Kangphugang (7,170 m ), Zongphugang (7, 060 m ), a table mountain that dominates the isolated region of Lunana - finally Gangkar puensum, the highest peak in Bhutan at 7,497m.
- Later visit to Punakha Dzong- built strategically at the junction of Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu rivers in 1637 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal to serve as the religious and administrative centre of the region; Punakha Dzong has played an important role in Bhutan's history. Overnight at the hotel in Punakha. (B/L/D)
Punakha - Paro (125 Km, approx 4 hours drive)
- Afternoon in Paro, visit Ta Dzong- once a watchtower, built to defend Rinpung Dzong during inter-valley wars of the 17th century, Ta Dzong was inaugurated as Bhutan's National Museum in 1968.
- Afterwards, walk down a hillside trail to visit Rinpung Dzong- Built in 1646 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal , the first spiritual and temporal ruler of Bhutan, the Dzong houses the monastic body of Paro, the office of the Dzongda (district administrative head) and Thrimpon (judge) of Paro district.
- Then take a view to Taktsang Monastery, the most famous of Bhutanese monasteries. While return to Paro town visit en route Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the Kingdom. Overnight at the hotel in Paro. (B/L/D)
Paro – Chele la pass - Paro (135 Km, approx 5 hours drive)
- Drive up the valley to view the ruins the highest point in between Paro to Haa valley. Beautiful views of Paro one side and Haa valley in the other side from the pass possible if lucks along with you. The drive from Paro is attractive through coniferous forests. No such oxygen problem as due to presence of coniferous forests. Tourist can enjoy the snow. Overnight at the hotel in Paro. (B/L/D)
Paro - Lataguri (275 km, approx 9 hours drive)
- After breakfast transfer to Lataguri. En route take a short stop at Chuzom, the confluence of Paro and Thimphu rivers with three different styles of stupas adorn this confluence.
- Drive further through Chapcha and later take glimpse of famous Chukha Dam and the magnificent Vince waterfall before Gedu town. Arrive Lataguri by evening and check-into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Lataguri. (B/L/D)
Depart Lataguri – Bagdogara (85 km, approx 3 hours drive)
- After breakfast depart Lataguri to Bagdogara for your Hometown. (B)
- Pune/Mumbai – Bagdogara – Mumbai/Pune Air fare.
- Accommodation Twin sharing on Deluxe Category Hotel with All Meals.
- Sightseeing & All Transfers by Small NAC Vehicles.
- 5% GSt
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.