7 Sisters(Arunachal & Assam,Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, )
INR 115900 per person
North East India can be a beautiful treat for every traveler. It Comprising of 7 states, additionally called ‘Seven Sisters’. An outing to North East India will deeply inspire you! Explore this beauty of Seven Sister with Gargi Tours, best Seven Sisters Tour Operators from Pune and find stunning magnificence.
Planning a North East India Tour Package from Pune can enable you to observe the enchanting locale of rough excellence, it’s where glacial rivers stream through the Himalayas.
India’s North East, called the ‘place where there are the seven sisters’, is a region that can be best portrayed as a virgin, wild and immaculate. North East India contains seven states specifically Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura. Each state is an explorer’s heaven, with beautiful slopes and green knolls that safe house a great many types of widely varied vegetation. Other than these, there are various sanctuaries and national parks where animals, plants, and birds give intriguing knowledge and encounter to explorers. Plan a trip of this beautiful place with Gargi Tours, Explore this beauty of Seven Sister with Gargi Tours, best Seven Sisters Tour Operators from Pune and find stunning magnificence. and witness the beauty which you have never observed!
19 Nights / 20 Days
Dates: – 22 Oct, 12 Nov, 03, 24 Dec, 14 Jan, 04, 25 Feb, 17 Mar, 07, 28 Apr
Rs. 115900/- Per Adult on twin sharing basis
Rs. 113900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed
Rs. 89900/-Per child without bed
Rs. 147900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy
Seven Sisters Tour Operators from Pune
- Arrive at Agartala airport you will be received and transferred to hotel.
- Overnight at Agartala. (D)
- Morning after breakfast excursion to the lake city Udaipur, The main attractions in Udaipur are Tripura Sundari Temple, popularly known as Matabari, one of the 51 Pithas of Hindu Puran, Visit Neer Mahal(Lake Palace) After Lunch visit Ujjayanta Palace Museum. Evening enjoy Flag down parade on India Bangladesh Border
- Overnight at Agartala. (B, L, D)
- Today morning proceed to Silchar
- On arrival at Silchar check in hotel. Overnight at Silchar. (B, PL, D)
- This morning proceed to Aizwal - the scenic capital of Mizoram.
- On arrival at Aizwal check in hotel.
- Overnight at Aizwal. (B, L, D)
- Today visit Mizoram State Museum on Macdonald Hill for a deeper insight into Mizo culture, Soloman Temple.
- Evening free for leisure or shopping at Bara Bazaar
- Overnight at Aizwal. (B, L, D)
- Today morning fly to Imphal then proceed to Kohima by road.
- On arrival at Kohima check in hotel.
- Overnight at Kohima. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to visit War Cemetery, Kohima Cathedral & Kisama heritage village showcasing different Naga houses and related articles. After lunch proceed to Imphal
- Overnight at Imphal (B, L, D)
- This morning proceed to visit Loktak Lake and Keibul Lamjao National Park, visit INA Museum – containing letters, photograph, badges of ranks and other memorabilia that reminds the noble sacrifices made by the Indian National Army under the charismatic leadership of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and visit the War Memorial. After lunch visit Govindraj temple.
- Evening free for shopping in Ima bazaar
- Overnight at Imphal. (B, L, D)
- Arrive at Guwahati airport, you will be received and transferred to Tezpur by road.
- Overnight at Tezpur ( B,L,D)
- After breakfast check out hotel
- Visit Agnigarh & Maha Bhairav Temple and then drive to Bomdila/ Dirang for technical halt.
- On arrival check in to hotel. Overnight at Bomdila/ Dirang (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Tawang – the land of Monpa Tribes & major centre of the Mahayana Buddhists.
- Enroute visit Kiwi Garden and Dirang Valley
- On the way to Tawang lies the world’s second highest pass – The Sela Pass (13,700ft) which run through a small ridge & along a lake called Paradise Lake.
- Also visit Jaswantgarh, a memorial to the brave soldier who single tried to hold of approaching Chinese from the pass during the 1962 Indo-Chinese war. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight at Tawang (B, L, D)
- In the morning go for sightseeing in and around Tawang.
- Visit War Memorial and Tawang Monastery. The Monastery is 400 year old and adorned with the 18 ft. High statue of Lord Buddha. ‘The Land of Dawn-lit Mountain’ at 3500m gives you unparalleled purity of nature.
- Overnight at Tawang. (B, L, D)
- Today morning proceed to Bomdila/ Dirang
- On the way enjoy the beauty and majesty of Jung Water Fall
- On arrival Bomdila/ Dirang check in at hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Bomdila/ Dirang (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Kaziranga
- Kaziranga National Park - is inhabited by the world's largest population of one - horned rhinoceroses, in 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
- Arrive and check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B, L, D)
- Early morning enjoy Elephant Ride in Western Zone of the national park for wildlife viewing.
- After breakfast visit World’s largest Orchid Park
- After Lunch proceed for Jeep Safari in central Zone of the National Park to view the wild life & Kaziranga Forest.
- Evening Enjoy Traditional Assamese Folk Dance BIHU. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Shillong
- Enroute visits the largest manmade lake of Northeast India - Umiam Lake.
- On the way visit Don Bosco Museum- The museum exhibits a wide collection of regional artwork, attires, accoutrements, handicrafts, ornamentation,
- Arrive at Shillong and check in to hotel
- Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Shillong. (B, L, D)
- Today morning drive to Dawki, a small border town in the Jaintia Hills, famous for River Umngot
- Then watch the famous attraction Living Root Bridges
- Overnight at Shillong. (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed for full day excursion to Cherrapunjee - known as the wettest place on the earth. En route visit Famous Elephant Falls - it is a three-tier waterfall set in the dingles of the rocks.
- On arrival at Cherrapunjee enjoy the thrilling experience of Mawsmai Cave; the caves are made of limestone. After lunch visit Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest (fourth highest in World) and Ramakrishna mission school, drive back to Guwahati. Overnight at Guwahati (B, L, D)
- After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple is dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas & Umananda Temple in Brahmputra River.
- Evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Guwahati (B, L, D)
- After breakfast drive to airport to board the flight for onward destination and the tour concludes here (B)
- Air Fare Bombay/Pune to Agartala, Aizwal-Imphal, Imphal-Guwahati, Guwahati to Bombay/Pune
- Umananda by Boat, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari
- Accommodation with all Meals with Unlimited Mineral Water
- All Entry Fees & Guide Charges
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by AC/Non Ac Tempo Traveler in Assam Meghalaya Arunachal (12 in one)
- AC/ NAC Small Vehicles in Manipur Nagaland Tripura & Mizoram (4 In One)
- Inner line permits for Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram
- Tour Manager Services from Agartala to Guwahati
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.