INR 50900 per person
A well-arranged North East visit can make your holidays really exceptional. Let out on an awesome visit of a lifetime with perfectly created Sikkim, Darjeeling Gangtok tour Package from Pune. Spreading over for more than 7 days, this tour enables you to absorb the unblemished magnificence of the astonishing tourist destinations of Sikkim Darjeeling& Gangtok.
Let the excellence of East and North East India do magic on you. With our Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Tour package from Pune, we assist you to discover most soulful places in India.
Our tour package from pune enables you to take up a thrill that however gradually yet with certainly ends up being a remarkable travel experience. Lounge in the lap of nature under the warm sun; go for unhurried strolls through beautiful tea gardens; get the perspective on probably the most sentimental sunrise and sunsets. Enjoy this and more on Sikkim Darjeeling Gangtok Tour that we have planned for you.
- Rs. 50900/- Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rs. 48900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed.
- Rs. 40900/-Per child without bed.
- Rs. 66900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy.
Hometown - Bagdogara – Gangtok (5600 ft.) (Approx – 130 kms 4 hrs)
- Arrive at Bagdogara Airport, you will be received and transferred to Gangtok “The Capital of Sikkim”. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Overnight in Gangtok (L, D)
Gangtok – Baba Mandir – Tsomgo Lake – (Approx – 52 kms)
- Today morning post breakfast embark on an excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft).
- Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Gangtok. (B, L, D)
Gangtok – Pelling (6200 ft) (Approx – 135 Kms 5 hrs)
- After breakfast embark on a half day local sightseeing tour of Gangtok covering Enchey Monastery, Handicraft Centre, Jhakri Waterfalls, and Flower Show.
- After lunch take the transfer to Pelling. On the way visit Ravangla with a short Tea break. Check-in to your hotel on arrival.
- Rest of the day free or at own. Overnight in Pelling. . (B, L, D)
After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Pelling covering - Darap Valley, Rimbi Water Falls, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga Falls, Khachoedpalri Lake. Return to hotel. Post lunch continue sightseeing tour covering - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, Helipad Ground. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Pelling. (B, L, D)
Pelling - Darjeeling (7100 ft.) (Approx - 120 Kms 4 hrs)
- After breakfast take the transfer to Darjeeling ‘The Queen of the Hills’. Check-in to your hotel on arrival.
- Rest of the day free or can be spent at the Mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling. (B, L, D)
- Early Morning (at 04:00 am) visit to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back we see Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
- After breakfast embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling covering - Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park , Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee selfhelp Centre, Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Peace Pagoda. Evening free or can be spent at the mall (Chowrastha). Overnight in Darjeeling. (B, L, D)
Darjeeling – Bagdogara - Home Town (Approx - 80 kms 3 hrs)
- After breakfast departure to Bagdogara Airport to catch the Flight for your Hometown (B)
- Pune/Mumbai – Bagdogara – Mumbai/Pune Air fare
- Accommodation Twin sharing on Deluxe Category Hotel with All Meals
- Sightseeing & All Transfers by Small NAC Vehicles
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.