Srilanka with Ramayana Darshan
INR 65900 per person
- Rs. 65900/- Per Adult on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rs. 63900/- Per Extra Adult or Child with bed.
- Rs. 55900/-Per child without bed.
- Rs. 88,900/- Per Adult on Single occupancy.
- Tour passengers are requested to report 3 Hours before the scheduled flight at Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport – Terminal 2. Upon arrival proceed towards Kandy. Enroute visit Munneshwaram, Manwari temple, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage- Experience the sheer delight of watching these great pachyderms frolic in the river at bath time or the baby elephants being fed twice a day. Later Arrive Kandy and check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel (D)
- Check out of the hotel and proceed towards Nuwara Eliya. Enroute do the City tour of Kandy- ‘Dalada Maligawa’ (Temple of the Tooth Relic), the main Kandy Market, a spice garden, the gem museum, manmade Kandy Lake, The Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya. Later proceed to Nuwara Eliya was once called “Little England”, nestling at the foot of Sri Lanka’s tallest mountain Pidurutalagala. It’s the island’s most elevated town and home to some of the best tea plantations in the world. Visit Tea Factory & Tea Garden, Hanuman temple, Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. (B/L/D)
- After Breakfast, proceed for City tour of Nuwara Eliya. Visit the Gregory’s Lake, Hakgala Botanical garden, Horton Plains, Tea Factory & Queen Victoria Peak. Later visit the Seetha Amman Temple. It is the colorful Hindu Temple at Sita Eliya. It’s said to mark the spot where Sita was held captive by the demon King Ravana, and where she prayed daily for Rama to come and rescue her. On the rock face across the stream are circular depressions said to be the footprints of Ravana’s elephant.
- Later Proceed to Yala National Park, check in hotel Overnight at the hotel (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, enjoy Safari at Yala National Park, then check out of the hotel and proceed towards Bentota- a popular beach destination among tourist due to its proximity to Colombo and Galle.
- Arrive into Bentota and check in at the hotel. You may enjoy various Water Sport activities (Optional on your own) at the wide sandy beaches. Overnight at the hotel. (B/L/D)
- Proceed for Full Day tour to Galle. Visit the GalleFort, Unawatuna, Koggala Lake, Weligama - a unique excursion to the tea factory production of white tea, Snake farm, Mirissa, Lighthouse Dondra, Dikwella (Blow Hole). Evening return back to your hotel in Bentota. Overnight at the hotel. (B/L/D)
- Check out of the hotel and proceed towards Colombo- a port city with a rich colonial heritage, on the Western coast is a melting pot of races, religions and cultures. The city blends together with old colonial type building, high-rise commercial buildings and hotels. Arrive into Colombo and check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. (B/L/D)
- After Breakfast, proceed for the City tour of Colombo includes National Museum, Independence Square, and Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo Fort, and Pettah bazaar, Beach Waadiya, Churches, Mosques and Temples of Colombo City-Anjaneer temple of Colombo
- Afternoon checkout from the hotel, free time for Last minute Shopping & Evening proceed towards Colombo Airport to catch the Flight for your Onward Journey (B)
- Mumbai –Colombo - Mumbai Air fare
- Experience Tour Leader Throughout the Tour
- Accommodation on Twin sharing in 3 Star Category Hotel with All Veg/Nonveg Meals as per Itinerary
- Visa Charges, Insurance Charges, All Entry Fees & Guide Charges
- Sightseeing & All Transfers by AC Vehicles
- 5% GST
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
All cancellations/amendment are to be communicated in writing. The following cancellation charges will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within the days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following. You will be subject to a cancellation fees for tours booked, paid for, and later cancelled as follows:
- 60 -45 Days more prior to the booked tour 10% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 44 – 30 Days prior to the booked tour 20% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 29 – 15 Days prior to the booked tour 60% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.
- 14- 0 Days prior to the booked tour 100% of total tour cost + air ticket or train ticket cancellation.